Journeyman DVD Purchase
To purchase the "Journeyman" DVD:
- Pay online below with either:
- a major credit card using PayPal
(please note: you do not need a PayPal account to do thisplease ignore the PayPal login for this option)
- a PayPal account.
- Pay by check or money order for the DVD price plus $5.00 shipping and handling. Make your check out to "Mirrorman Films" and then send by U.S. Mail to:
9 W. Delos Street, Suite 3
St. Paul, MN 55107.
Individual Home Video Use
The Journeyman DVD for Individual Use is a powerful tool for inspiring discussion among family members and friends about the experience of boys and men in American culture, and the importance of supportive role models in boys' lives.
This DVD includes the 56-minute full version of the film with Spanish, French, German, Italian and English subtitles. It also includes the 27-minute broadcast version, with both English and Spanish subtitle options. There are also over 30 minutes of special features in English including a conversation on the influences of media and sports on boys. The Individual Use Journeyman DVD is not licensed to be screened for groups.
$19.95 + $5 shipping each.
Limited Public Performance Educational Version
Purchase the Limited Public Performance Educational License Version if you wish to share Journeyman with a classroom, congregation or volunteer group, or if you'd like to add it to the library of your educational or religious institution.
This DVD includes the 56-minute full version of the film with Spanish, French, German, Italian and English subtitles. It also includes the 27-minute broadcast version, with both English and Spanish subtitle options. There are also over 30 minutes of special features in English including a conversation on the influences of media and sports on boys.
Journeyman has screened at conferences, churches and synagogues across the country, and has inspired many men to step up and become role models for boys in their communities.
These Journeyman DVD's are licensed for non-paying audiences only. For information on using Journeyman for theatre or fundraising screenings, please contact Charlie Borden.
$39.95 + $5 shipping each.
Journeyman is a Tool Made for Many Education and Social Service Communities
The Journeyman DVD has sections structured to uniquely move and is designed to support educators and social service professionals. A special 26-minute version of the film for use in classrooms. This DVD also comes with discussion questions and has the full hour version structured into chapters if you want to show the film discuss it over several class periods. The main hour-long documentary is of interest to general audiences as well as educators, violence prevention specialists, men's movement enthusiasts, social workers, and mentoring communities. Journeyman is an effective tool for inspiring discussion about the roles of men and women, parents and teachers, in the education and socialization of teenage boys in America.
Journeyman has been screened for students, educators, parenting groups, churches and synagogues, and to undergraduate and graduate-level sociology, child development and gender studies programs, including:
- The International Fatherhood Summit, Washington, DC
- The Chicago Men's Conference
- The Minnesota Organization on Adolescent Pregnancy, Prevention and Parenting (MOAPP) Conference
- The Minnesota Family Support and Recovery Council's 35th Annual Conference
- The Minnesota Fathers and Families Conference
Journeyman (56-1/2 Minutes), Includes the Following Special Features:
- Screen Time: A Conversation About the Effects of Media
- Combat Simulation: A Veteran's Perspective on Boys Playing Splatball
- The Aaron Taylor Story: From NFL Offensive Tackle to Mentor
- The Minnesota Premiere of Journeyman: Featuring a Q&A with the filmmakers and the stars of the film
- A special 26-minute version of the film for use in classrooms. This DVD also comes with discussion questions and has the full-hour version structured into chapters if you want to show the film discuss it over several class periods.
- Both the hour-long and the 26-minute versions have optional Spanish subtitles.
- Festival / Theatrical / Non-theatrical Screening
for purposes other than those listed above (including fundraising), please make special arrangements by contacting us.
MirrorMan Films and "Journeyman" are protected by U.S. copyright law. All rights reserved. Duplication, reproduction, alteration, television broadcast or cablecast, Internet webcasting/filesharing, loaning for a fee, leasing, sublicensing to others or use for commercial purposes (i.e. charging admission) other than those expressly noted above and in the license agreement, is strictly prohibited without written permission from the producers.